September 12, 2020 9 am - 4 pm
Limited seats available
Participants will be able to:
August's Registration Now Open; Online via Zoom - AUGUST 21, 2020; 9 am - 4 pm
Limited seats available-REGISTRATION CLOSES 8/20 9 am
Participants will gain insights into :
POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19
Someone you know could be experiencing a mental illness or crisis. You can help them.
Participants will learn:
· A 5-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect with appropriate professional help or peer, social, or self-help care
· Recognize the potential risk factors and warning signs for a range of mental health problems, including: depression, anxiety/trauma, psychosis and psychotic disorders, substance use disorders, and self-injury.
· Interpret the prevalence of various mental health disorders in the U.S. and the need for reduced negative attitudes in their communities.
· Apply knowledge of the appropriate professional, peer, social, and self-help resources available to help someone with a mental health problem treat and manage the problem and achieve recovery.
· Assess their own views and feelings about mental health problems and disorders
Anyone can take the 8-hour Mental Health First Aid course — first responders’, students, teachers, leaders of faith communities to name a few.
Participants will gain insights on:
Day/Time: Saturdays IN SEPTEMBER 9 am
Women Only - SIX SESSIONS
Our healing trauma group is for women 18 and older. This is a weekly experiential group which will address:
how stress and change impacts the body and brain
the origin, benefits and purpose of mindfulness
how mindfulness impacts ones emotion and inspires to lead
the link between emotional intelligence and mindfulness
practical application to manage work life balance
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd, Ste 222, Austell GA 30106
12:00 pm – 07:00 pm
Mon 9:00am - 6:00 pm
Tues 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thur 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 0:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Closed Wed & Sun
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.