MAY'S REGISTRATION CLOSED June's Registration Now Open; Online via Zoom - JUNE 19, 2020; 8am - 3 pm
Limited seats available
Participants will gain insights into :
Date/Time: September 12, 2020 / 8am - 4 pm
8 CE's pending NASW approval
Someone you know could be experiencing a mental illness or crisis. You can help them.
Participants will learn:
· A 5-step action plan to help an individual in crisis connect with appropriate professional help or peer, social, or self-help care
· Recognize the potential risk factors and warning signs for a range of mental health problems, including: depression, anxiety/trauma, psychosis and psychotic disorders, substance use disorders, and self-injury.
· Interpret the prevalence of various mental health disorders in the U.S. and the need for reduced negative attitudes in their communities.
· Apply knowledge of the appropriate professional, peer, social, and self-help resources available to help someone with a mental health problem treat and manage the problem and achieve recovery.
· Assess their own views and feelings about mental health problems and disorders
Anyone can take the 8-hour Mental Health First Aid course — first responders’, students, teachers, leaders of faith communities to name a few.
Participants will gain insights on:
Day/Time: Saturdays 9 am
Our healing trauma group is for women 18 and older. This is a weekly experiential group which will address:
how stress and change impacts the body and brain
the origin, benefits and purpose of mindfulness
how mindfulness impacts ones emotion and inspires to lead
the link between emotional intelligence and mindfulness
practical application to manage work life balance
5000 Austell Powder Springs Rd, Ste 222, Austell GA 30106
Mon 9:00am - 6:00 pm
Tues 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Thur 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri 0:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Closed Wed & Sun
If customers can’t find it, it doesn’t exist. Clearly list and describe the services you offer. Also, be sure to showcase a premium service.
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.
Are your customers raving about you on social media? Share their great stories to help turn potential customers into loyal ones.
Running a holiday sale or weekly special? Definitely promote it here to get customers excited about getting a sweet deal.
Have you opened a new location, redesigned your shop, or added a new product or service? Don't keep it to yourself, let folks know.
Customers have questions, you have answers. Display the most frequently asked questions, so everybody benefits.